Connect Power BI to OBIEE Subject Area and Reports
We are excited to announce the beta version of BI connector for Power BI – OBIEE Subject Area + Reports Connector. BI connector is an easy-to-use tool that solves the time consuming problems faced by Power BI users who are looking to visualize OBIEE data with Power BI. It also solves the data governance challenges faced by IT departments that are working with Power BI users.
BI connector offers the following features and benefits for business users and IT.
- Connect to OBIEE Subject Areas – drag and drop tables/folders and columns for visualization
- Connect to OBIEE Reports – reports become a table (data source) in Power BI, enabling easy visualization
- Reuse OBIEE joins
- Reuse OBIEE security – Login with your OBIEE username and password
- No changes required to OBIEE
- Easy to install and configure
- Time savings – Connect securely and visualize in minutes. no need to spend days preparing OBIEE exports for visualization.
- Error reduction – eliminate data errors associated with export/import and ETL
- Data consistency – Get the same results in Power BI as OBIEE
- Agility and modern data visualization
- Reuse OBIEE metadata and security model – Maximize value of BI investment
- Improved data governance for Power BI users.
- Reduced backlogs for report creation
Power BI to OBIEE Video Demo
Download BI Connector for Power BI to OBIEE
Simplify OBIEE data visualization using Power BI and stop wasting time on laborious export/import of OBIEE data into Power BI. Try BI Connector free for 30 days and simplify analytics.
Subscribe to BI Connector
Get the latest BI Connector news, articles, and
resources, sent straight to your inbox every month.