We are excited to announce the beta version of BI connector for Power BI – OBIEE Subject Area + Reports Connector. BI connector is an easy-to-use tool that solves the time consuming problems faced by Power BI users who are looking to visualize OBIEE data with Power BI. It also solves the data governance challenges faced by IT departments that are working with Power BI users.
BI connector offers the following features and benefits for business users and IT.
- Connect to OBIEE Subject Areas – drag and drop tables/folders and columns for visualization
- Connect to OBIEE Reports – reports become a table (data source) in Power BI, enabling easy visualization
- Reuse OBIEE joins
- Reuse OBIEE security – Login with your OBIEE username and password
- No changes required to OBIEE
- Easy to install and configure
- Time savings – Connect securely and visualize in minutes. no need to spend days preparing OBIEE exports for visualization.
- Error reduction – eliminate data errors associated with export/import and ETL
- Data consistency – Get the same results in Power BI as OBIEE
- Agility and modern data visualization
- Reuse OBIEE metadata and security model – Maximize value of BI investment
- Improved data governance for Power BI users.
- Reduced backlogs for report creation
Power BI to OBIEE Video Demo
Join the Beta Program Waitlist
Note: If you are interested in the Power BI to OBIEE connector, Do not download the BI connector from the Free Trial page. The version in Free Trial page connects Tableau to OBIEE only. Please contact us using the form below to join the waitlist for the Power BI connector.
We work closely with early customers to better understand their requirements, workflow, and help them meet their business needs. The following is the typical process followed by early customers:
- If you are interested in the Power BI to OBIEE connector contact us via the web form below. An official email address is required.
- A BI Connector Team member will follow-up with you within 24 hours to schedule a “QuickStart” web conference session. During the session, the BI Connector Team will understand your requirement, answer your questions, and help you install, connect and create a simple visualization.
- The BI Connector Team member will follow-up with you periodically to see if you have any questions or need any help.
We appreciate your interest in the BI connector Power BI to OBIEE Subject Area and Reports connector.