We are excited to announce the beta version of BI connector for Power BI – OBIEE Subject Area + Reports Connector. BI connector is an easy-to-use tool that solves the time consuming problems faced by Power BI users who are looking to visualize OBIEE data with Power BI. It also solves the data governance challenges faced by IT departments that are working with Power BI users.
BI connector offers the following features and benefits for business users and IT.
- Connect to OBIEE Subject Areas – drag and drop tables/folders and columns for visualization
- Connect to OBIEE Reports – reports become a table (data source) in Power BI, enabling easy visualization
- Reuse OBIEE joins
- Reuse OBIEE security – Login with your OBIEE username and password
- No changes required to OBIEE
- Easy to install and configure
- Time savings – Connect securely and visualize in minutes. no need to spend days preparing OBIEE exports for visualization.
- Error reduction – eliminate data errors associated with export/import and ETL
- Data consistency – Get the same results in Power BI as OBIEE
- Agility and modern data visualization
- Reuse OBIEE metadata and security model – Maximize value of BI investment
- Improved data governance for Power BI users.
- Reduced backlogs for report creation
Power BI to OBIEE Video Demo
Join the Beta Program Waitlist
Note: If you are interested in the Power BI to OBIEE connector, Do not download the BI connector from the Free Trial page. The version in Free Trial page connects Tableau to OBIEE only. Please contact us using the form below to join the waitlist for the Power BI connector.
We are overwhelmed by the interest in the Power BI to OBIEE connector. We are working with early customers who are actively testing and providing feedback on the Beta version. The Beta program is currently at maximum capacity. Please contact us using the form below to join the waitlist. We will reach out to you as soon as we are able to accommodate you in the Beta program.
We appreciate your interest in the BI connector Power BI to OBIEE Subject Area and Reports connector.