View the Webinar: 7 Best Practices for Connecting Power BI to OBIEE
Looking to connect Power BI to OBIEE and using it as your primary visualization tool?
If your organization uses OBIEE 11g or 12c as the enterprise data warehouse and reporting platform, it is almost certain that you’d be spending hours and days every month moving data from OBIEE into your favorite tool.
An average user spends several hours per week and 4 to 5 work days per month in export/import/ETL of OBIEE data into Power BI. In addition, it could cost several hundreds of thousands of dollars to recreate all the OBIEE reports in Power BI.
In order to stay competitive in the age of agile analytics and artificial intelligence, it’s critical to access and visualize all your data, whether they are in the cloud, excel, SQL database or OBIEE, in a single modern visualization tool such as Power BI.
View the webinar to learn how BI Connector, which installs in minutes, can help you spend less time in export/import of OBIEE data and gain more time to analyze OBIEE data in Power BI.
- The essential steps to get started with connecting Power BI to OBIEE
- How to save time and fast track visualization by connecting Power BI to existing OBIEE reports
- Pros and cons of using Power BI direct query vs. import
- How to use filters to optimize data volume and query performance
- How to use BI Connector query settings to optimize OBIEE queries
- How to automate publish of OBIEE data to Power BI cloud with BI Connector Server Edition
- Live demos of visualizing OBIEE Reports and Subject Areas with Power BI
View the webinar recording: